Saturday, March 26, 2016

Everything Art - Week 12

Thought it was time I documented my Wanderlust journey which has been taking up a lot of my time to date. This has been an amazing experience and I have learned so much.



The above were from Suzani inspired art and taught by Kasia Krzyminska.


This project was for the February challenge and we had to use some inspiration from something in our house. I chose a dot painted cushion. With this I won the challenge and received a lovely package of Prima products.


Book Prompt - the bravest moment in my life.


Week 8 - Joanne Sharpe - Whimsical Wanderlust Lettering class.



Week 10 - this gorgeous journal under the instruction of Karen Michel - lots of fun using up old papers, cardboard and unfinished projects for pages,


Book Prompt - What I see in the Mirror, I am now getting more confident with lots of layers and not taking myself too seriously.


Another class from Kasia - using acrylics.


No comments: