Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Scrapmatts October Challenge - Such a Hoot


I cannot believe it is October already and I am into my second month of challenges. Last month kept my creative juices flowing into this month and "Such a Hoot" is my entry for the Scrapmatts October challenge. I attempted to think outside the box so I hope you like the result. I have included a copy of the sketch so to reflect the horizontal lines I made a mask and created the branches using texture paste with a mixture of black, brown and white paint. It might be difficult to see but they are lovely gnarly branches. I then added some rouched ribbon.  I mounted three photos of Thomas on the cute little owls which I made from my stash and sat them on the branches. A couple of flowers and those delicate laser cut leaves from Scrapmatts complete the layout. 
The Sketch by Anne Patterson

1 comment:

Anne P said...

I totally LOVE how this page has turned out. It is just so fun and what a fabulous idea you ran with.