Sunday, April 5, 2009

The CreaTive Type Challenge No 14

After reviewing Pam's blog (Waltzing Through Life) I was inspired to enter the Creative Type Challenge No. 14. The challenge was to use the @ (at) symbol. I had the photos of Lucas at the Southbank water park ready for my next project.
I started by stamping the background with white acrylic paint and bubble wrap to match the bubbles on the water equipment.
Making the @ symbol was a challenge in itself when I decided I wanted one big enough to use as a frame.
 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that's very clever to use the @ as a frame!

Unknown said...

Ok-I don't know where you've been posting-but ic an't see it. What you need to do is to go back to the creative type blog, and leave a comment under the current prompt-just like when you leave a comment on my blog. Just say Mine's on my blog-and give your blog address which is:
http://gumnutsnroses.blogspot.com/
try again.
For flickr- you need to go to the creative type group and join it-
Next to GROUP POOL there is a JOIN button to click. once you've joined I'll tell you how to move your images into the group pool.

Unknown said...

love how you incorporated the photo in the @ symbol!

Shaina Longstreet said...

that @ idea is brilliant!!! and how much fun is the bubble wrap! love that you were inspired by our girls!
thanks for playing along with us over @ THe CrEatiVe TyPe!!

Kent said...

What a great idea to use bubble wrap as a stamp! I will have to try that one! Great idea using the @ as a frame!

Unknown said...

gorgeous page--love the photo inside the @ sign!

Sandy said...

LOVE what you did with the bubble wrap - and the @ sign is awesome!!!